All Things Missouri (allthingsmissouri.org) is a free, online platform designed to support decision-makers in accessing, analyzing, and visualizing data about their communities. Our goal is to provide up-to-date, quality data across sectors – business, nonprofits, governments, researchers, and Extension staff. Our data can help Missourians better understand community needs, allocate resources, and make more data-informed decisions.
All Things Missouri was created by the Center for Applied Research and Engagement Systems (CARES) at the University of Missouri.
- Hosts more than 33,000 mappable data layers
- Allows you to map your community and easily share maps with others
- Provides powerful query tools, data export capability, and annotations
Dynamic Reports & Assessments:
- Quick three-step process to create a robust assessment of one or more counties
- Built-in state and national benchmarks allow for quick comparison
- Easy-to-understand data visualizations
- Download, share, or export your report for additional analysis