- Zoom closer to your report area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- See an illustration of population-weighted small area estimate method used for data calculation.
- Select a geographic type to pick ZIP codes, school districts, or other geographies.
- Click anywhere inside a geography to add it to your report area.
- To remove a geography from your report area, click anywhere inside it again.
To view the data list, click here.